Cheffed BV respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regarding the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves,
their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”): cheffed.nl
2. Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also: “The Controller”): Cheffed BV, located at Antonio Vivaldistraat 7 C 50, 1083HP Amsterdam, kvk number: 81043473.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, you shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement may not be construed as tacit consent or as a waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – The management of the website
For the good management of the website, the administrator may, at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
– remove all information which may disrupt the functioning of the website or which contravenes national or international law or Internet etiquette
– have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The Administrator is not responsible under any circumstances for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the Website, resulting in the Website or any of its functionalities not being accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings which may be brought against you:
– because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage which you yourself incur, or third parties or your equipment incur, as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the Administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all the damage he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data will be collected by Cheffed BV. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the Website is used primarily by the Administrator to maintain relationships with you and, if appropriate, to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access and rectify or erase their personal data or to restrict the processing that concerns them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID on which you have affixed your signature and indicating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the submitted request, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an express and reasoned request by those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer be covered by the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the Manager. If you do not wish to receive them (any more), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the privacy of these person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and kept for the duration laid down by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file which is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to adjust our website specifically to you and to make logging in easier.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court in the administrator’s place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes concerning these conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Cheffed Headquarters, firstname.lastname@example.org.